Since 2004 Tomax has created cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
We specialize in the end-to-end management of the entire exam lifecycle.
Our platform empowers universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control and secure the exam process.
About the role:
Tomax Technologies is looking for a Recruitment & HR Manager to take part in both Talent Acquisition and HR activities and lead all our full-cycle recruiting, create a pipeline and find the best talented people who can match Tomax Technologies by delivering various initiatives.
You will also partner with a spectrum of HR disciplines, including employee relations, welfare and talent acquisition to drive business outcomes.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, conducting HR interviews and present job offers to qualified candidates.
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience.
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers.
- Manage employees lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding.
- Plan and execute welfare activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science.
- 3+ years’ experience in full-cycle technical recruitment.
- Vast experience in conducting in-depth face to face interviews.
- Experience in leading end to end hiring processes.
- Excellent sourcing skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Data driven.
- Proactive and Can-Do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew & English.