About the role
Since 2004 Tomax has created cutting-edge digital solutions for higher education.
We specialize in the end-to-end management of the entire exam and assessment lifecycle.
Our software empowers universities and colleges to efficiently, effectively, and expertly prepare, manage, grade, review, control and secure the exam and assessment process.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations and Content Manager to to be responsible for spearheading Tomax’s digital marketing strategy, including but not limited to: paid search and advertising campaigns, marketing automation efforts, email marketing initiatives, and search engine optimization.
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities.
- Optimizing content on the website, managing and maintaining landing pages.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product description, social media, and the company website as well as for advertising campaigns.
- Conducting keywords research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Set up and build out of paid media channels accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop and employ monthly email marketing campaigns
- English – mother tongue
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role required.
- 1-2 years of experience in content development and best practices web writing, editing, and publishing experience, including business-to-business experience.
- Technical understanding
- Financial planning and strategy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills.