About the Role
We’re looking for a .Net developer with very strong development capabilities to help build great products in an agile environment, from the early stages of feature planning all the way to guaranteeing flawless implementation.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with a team, independently, and quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Develop Tomax products suite
- Lead by example and develop your team members – help them grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product
- Responsible for creating and implementing a challenging and dynamic system
- Understand and learn Tomax users, plan and execute the proper solutions.
- Being involved in the actual thinking and creation of the architecture of the product in the cloud
- Creating the best secure system to avoid injections.
- Collaborating with product managers, QA and support teams to create communicative, usable and attractive systems.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with Microsoft C#/.Net development – Must.
- Experience working with Databases like MsSQL, MySQL- Must
- Experience working with WCF framework for building service-oriented applications – Must
- Understanding networking and infrastructure at the security field – Must
- Experience working with management tools like Git and Jira – Must.
- Experience working with Duplex Services – advantage.
- Relevant experience with one of the following backend languages: PHP,Node.JS – advantage.
- Experience with HTML5,JS,CSS – advantage.
- Relevant experience with implementing systems in AWS solutions.- advantage.
- Experience with CI-CD tools – advantage.
- Degree in relevant field – advantage.